Monday, June 06, 2011

This is an assertive hairdo

We don't care if you don't like it. We don't aspire to conformity through nice haircuts, or hats.

We're sure [We are sure about this aren't we? Yes, carry on Jon, it'll be great]...
Where was I? Oh yes, dead sure that you don't have any, er, taste, yes, taste or appreciation of what a cool hairdo this is.

Yeah! And you probably don't care that this rebellious barnet contains no artificial colour and hasn't been near a comb for days.

Just go on, now go, walk out the door, don't turn around now... etc.

Captain's log: Supplemental. Concerned wine drinking US-based in-laws (and other worried readers): It's alright - I'm not losing my mind. The above is an example of the lowest form of humour, the industry in-joke by parody. You're to be forgiven for not immediately spotting the reference to a UK "craft" brewery with a line in marketing with "attitude". Why would you care? You can walk drive down to BevMo and pick up some VASTLY BETTER BEER, like for instance, Ballast Point Sculpin, whenever you like, you lucky monkeys.

If you're interested, there's more (better) of this kind of "humour" to be found on the twitter [STRONG LANGUAGE ALERT]
here or here. Nothing to do with me.

7 comments:

Ed said...

Sadly I don't think I'm cool enough for that hair do. Or have enough hair.

StringersBeer said...

You need a wig, like these guys.

Philerasmus said...

Were you ever in a video by Aphex Twin?

How do I know about Aphex Twin?
What day is it..
Why is my left knacker tender?
Why am I driving to Barrow again?

Flagon of Ale said...

If that's you, you look a bit like David Johansen.

StringersBeer said...

David Johansen? Then, or now?

StringersBeer said...

Phil, do pop in for tea if you have a mo. I'm sure we can find an icepack for your nuts.

Philerasmus said...

Ta!
Do you have "teabags"?

More plasticware needed?
Book early.. I will depart for the Megopolis about midday.....